Fort Worth White Collar Crime Defense Attorneys
White Collar Crime cases are extremely complex and the authorities often spend a year or more investigating these cases prior to filing charges. Individuals who ultimately face white-collar crime charges often know they are being investigated. There is value in hiring a white-collar crime lawyer as soon as you suspect you are the subject of a criminal investigation.
When our Fort Worth white-collar crime attorneys handle criminal defense matters, we begin work before charges are even filed. We can often get charges reduced or dropped entirely. If you have been requested to appear before a grand jury in relation to an investigation into a white-collar crime, Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC will assist you in preparing for the proceeding.
Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC represents doctors, lawyers, stockbrokers, businessmen, health providers and clinics, and other professionals facing charges for Texas, military, or federal white-collar crimes such as:
- Business fraud, theft, embezzlement, accounting fraud, and business opportunity fraud, such as telemarketing fraud;
- Computer/Internet fraud, including identity theft;
- Health care fraud, including Medicare and Medicaid fraud, and fraud committed by infusion therapy clinics, home health care providers, and durable medical equipment retailers;
- Money laundering;
- Mortgage fraud/real estate fraud;
- Securities fraud, including stock fraud, insider trading and Ponzi schemes
- Tax fraud, such as failing to file a federal tax return, tax evasion, and failing to report offshore bank accounts and assets; and
- Wire and mail fraud, conspiracy.
Contact the Texas Trial Lawyers Of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC
Contact us today for a free consultation of your Texas, or federal white collar crime matter. Our Fort Worth attorneys represent clients in the Fort Worth, Tarrant County area. We are eager to serve you. God bless.