Experienced Car Wreck Attorneys
Our car accident attorneys counsel accident victims everyday when they do not know where to turn. We understand that you’re hurt, possibly without transportation, you’re frustrated, and you are not sure what to do next. You need help but you want to make wise decisions. If you’ve been injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, you’re probably dealing with:
- High medical bills;
- Creditors harassing you;
- Time away from work;
- Pain that keeps you from being able to do the things you need to do;
- Not knowing whether your health insurance (be it Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, employer provided (ERISA)) will pay for your medical bills; and
- Insurance companies pressuring (and, sometimes, harassing) you to accept a quick, and insultingly low, settlement offer.
Not to mention that you’re also forced to address these things while still reeling from the shock of the accident. Sometimes your doctor who you’ve seen for 20 years won’t see you because his office will not treat patients who have been injured in car accidents. Despite how it may feel, you are not powerless. Our team of car wreck attorneys will stand beside you and help you during this difficult time. Contact our office at (817) 993-9249 for a free consultation of your injury case.
Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC has a proven track record of helping individuals and families recover thousands of dollars in compensation for injuries that they have suffered from a car wreck. We do not charge any attorney’s fees up front and you only pay for our services if we recover damages for you.
I'm a professional business person and have dealt with scores of attorneys; no one is better prepared, persistent, thorough, and straightforward good or bad. (wish all attorneys were as faithful to their oath).J.W. - Fort Worth, Texas Client
I thank God everyday for placing Jason Howard and his law firm in my life. They treated me like a person and not a case. I prayed for a Christian lawyer and Jason's firm was listed that way. He truly was a blessing.R. - Keller, Texas Client
Mr. Barnett is an outstanding lawyer! I can honestly say that he went above and beyond to help me understand the process and to resolve my legal problem. He was readily available, respectful, and efficient. I highly recommend Brandon Barnett!!E. - DWI Defense Client
*Top Attorney Fort Worth as recognized by Fort Worth Magazine (Brandon Barnett 2014 – 2017; Jason Howard 2014 – 2017; Luke Williams 2013 – 2017; Ashley Gilmore 2016-2017)
Dallas/Fort Worth Lawyers to Help You Fight Back Against Insurance Companies
You CAN fight the insurance company. YOU HAVE RIGHTS, but in order to stand up to insurance companies, you need an experienced legal team that’s willing to fight for its clients. Our attorneys will put in the work to investigate your case, rather than just settle for the insurance company’s first offer.
Not only that, you need a personal injury and wrongful death attorney that understands what you’re going through. Someone who understands pain that won’t go away. Someone who understands what it’s like to have to work in order to pay the bills, even when it hurts. Someone who understands that you don’t stop being a father/mother, husband/wife, or employee/boss just because you had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of someone else’s poor decisions. We have stood beside accident victims during these times and we will be here for you.
Why Hire an Accident Attorney for your Car Wreck?
- The insurance companies that we deal with on a daily basis, often try and offer accident victims an insultingly small settlement right at the beginning to keep them from hiring an attorney or going to trial, which the insurance company knows could result in the accident victim receiving a much larger payout. Our attorneys strive to make sure that any settlement for a car wreck case fully compensates you for all past medical expenses as well as what can be expected in the future, including pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages and more.
- Many times, injuries are more serious than they seem at the moment of the accident. The rush of adrenaline that you receive when you are in a car accident can often mask your injuries. The lasting impact of an auto accident is sometimes not realized until months or years after the accident. Of course, injuries may be discovered more quickly if you undergo an examination by a doctor trained to look for such injuries. However, once you have signed your settlement agreement, if your injuries prove to be worse than you first thought, you do not have an opportunity to reopen the case to demand a larger settlement.
- BHW employs experienced investigative teams that can assist in discovering facts and evidence to help you gain a greater recovery for your car accident.
- Being an accident victim and seeking a fair recovery is not an easy road. Barnett Howard & Williams is keenly aware of the hardships and roadblocks accident victims face on their road to recovery, and our team has the right experience necessary to support accident victims throughout the trial and recovery processes.
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC is the team that other attorneys trust when the car wreck or other injury case is too difficult for them to handle. Many of our clients come as direct referrals from other lawyers and law firms in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.
Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable | No Cost Unless We Win
We teach our kids to take responsibility for their actions, the good and the bad, and we believe that grown men and women should do the same. You may have talked to the negligent driver’s insurance company, expecting them to “do the right thing,” but, as time goes on, you start to realize that all of those insurance company slogans don’t exactly ring true.
Call BHW and talk to a personal injury attorney who understands what you’re going through. We do not charge any fees on injury cases unless we win a damage award for you. Call us today to schedule a free confidential consultation at one of our offices.