Where Can I Attend Texas Drug Offender Education Program (TXDOEP) in Tarrant County or Dallas County?
If you have been accused or charged with a drug offense in Tarrant County, Texas, you could be ordered to complete the Texas Drug Offender Education Program, also called TXDOEP. Sometimes, the Texas Drug Offender Education Program will be ordered by the judge as part of your probation or deferred adjudication, and sometimes your attorney will request that you complete TXDOEP before your court date in hopes of negotiating a dismissal of your case. If you need to complete the Texas Drug Offender Education Program for your Tarrant County substance abuse case, check out the following facilities.
*All of the Txas Drug Offender Education Program providers listed below have been approved by the Tarrant County Probation Department (CSCD).
1. Center for Therapeutic Change (CTC) – (817) 548-9990
CTC is our #1 recommended TXDOEP provider. CTC has three locations in Tarrant County:
- Arlington (Main Office): 605 E. Border Street, Arlington, TX 76010
- East Fort Worth: 6320 Brentwood Stair Road, Fort Worth, TX 76112
- West Fort Worth: 5801 Curzon, Suite 245, Fort Worth, TX 76107
2. A.L. Turner Academic Intervention – (817) 773-4132
- Fort Worth: 2000 Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76103
- Dallas: 2201 Main Street, Suite 415, Dallas, TX 75201
- Plano: 5-69 W. Plano Pkwy, Suite 300, Plano, TX 75093
3. The Symposium – (972) 732-1917
- Bedford: 1800 Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX 76022
- North Richland Hills: 7920 Bedford Euless Road, NRH, TX 76180
- Grapevine: 250 E. Hwy 114, Grapevine, TX 76051
- North Fort Worth: 3751 Tanacross, Fort Worth, TX 76137
- Fort Worth: 3628 McCart Street, Fort Worth, TX 76110
- Arlington: 1075 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX 76011
4. A Chance For Change – (817) 689-3510
- Fort Worth: 7525 John T. White Road, Fort Worth, TX 76120
5. Addictive Behavior Counseling – (817) 228-6261
- Fort Worth: 5527 W. Rosedale Street, Fort Worth, TX 76107
6. North Side Services – (817) 237-4188
- Fort Worth: 2011 Prospect Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76164
7. North Texas Addiction Counseling – (817) 795-8278
- Arlington: 124 W. Pioneer Pkwy, Suite 120, Arlington, TX 76010
8. On the Road Again – (214) 995-3222
- Arlington: 2373 S. Collins, Arlington, TX 76014
- Irving: 1711 W. Irving Blvd, Suite 209, Irving, TX 75061
Contact our Fort Worth Drug Crimes Defense Attorneys if You are Considering the Texas Drug Offender Education Program in Advance of Court
If you have a question about TXDOEP or if you need assistance with a drug crimes case in Tarrant County, contact our Fort Worth Drug Crimes Defense Attorneys today at (817) 993-9249.