Where Can I Obtain a Substance Abuse Evaluation in Tarrant County?
If you have been charged with or convicted of a substance abuse crime (DWI, drug possession, etc.) in Tarrant County, Texas, you could be ordered to obtain a Substance Abuse Evaluation. The Substance Abuse Evaluation is ordered by the judge as part of your probation and the results will determine what, if any, additional programs or requirements to judge adds to your probation. A Substance Abuse Evaluation can also be helpful prior to any trial or plea of guilty so that your defense attorney can help craft a favorable plea option in your case. If you need to obtain a Substance Abuse Evaluation, check out the following facilities.
*All of the Substance Abuse Evaluation providers below are approved by the Tarrant County Probation Department (CSCD).
1. Center for Therapeutic Change (CTC) – (817) 548-9990
CTC is our #1 recommended Substance Abuse Evaluation provider. CTC has three locations in Tarrant County:
- Arlington (Main Office): 605 E. Border Street, Arlington, TX 76010
- East Fort Worth: 6320 Brentwood Stair Road, Fort Worth, TX 76112
- West Fort Worth: 5801 Curzon, Suite 245, Fort Worth, TX 76107
2. North Side Services – (817) 237-4188
- Fort Worth: 2011 Prospect Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76164
3. North Texas Addiction Counseling – (817) 795-8278
- Arlington: 124 W. Pioneer Pkwy, Suite 120, Arlington, TX 76010
4. Recovery Resource Council – (817) 332-6329
- Fort Worth: 2700 Airport Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76111
Contact our Fort Worth Criminal Defense Attorneys if You Need to Complete the a Substance Abuse Evaluation in Advance of Court
If you have a question about obtaining a Substance Abuse Evaluation or if you need assistance with a criminal case in Tarrant County related to substance abuse issues, contact our Fort Worth Criminal Defense Attorneys today at (817) 993-9249.